There are multiple steps to on-board a new merchant. We recommend you follow the following steps:
- Technical discovery call: Arrange a technical discovery call with our support team and your prospect to evaluate their needs and rule out any potential boarding issues
- Review the Product Demo video with the merchant
- Present merchant with combined pricing: Explain to prospect that card brands do not allow to combine merchant and product fees (for transparency) and that they will be billed directly by PaymentCollect each month
- Start the PaymentCollect Software Agreement:To expedite on-boarding, we use an on-line process for the Merchant Software License Request that allows multiple parties to complete an agreement electronically.In order to start the process, click on the ‘E-Document’ button below, and enter your contact information as well as the merchant’s. This will initiate the process by emailing you a unique hyper-link to the PaymentCollect Merchant License Request to use with this merchant. Once the ISO portion of the agreement has been completed, the merchant will be emailed a hyper-link to complete their portion and finish the process.Once the agreement is completed by the merchant, a copy will automatically be emailed to you and we will commence the process of creating the PaymentCollect and Processor credentials.
- Email the Processor VAR/Credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org