There are multiple steps to on-board a new merchant. We recommend you follow the following steps:
- Review the Product Demo video with the merchant.
- Verify the software version compatibility with PaymentCollect by looking at QuickBooks program title bar.
For POS, we support version V10 or newer.
For Financial, we support all versions with the exceptions of Mac
- Present merchant with combined pricing. Explaining to the merchant that card brands do not allow to combine merchant and product fees (for transparency) and that they will be billed directly by PaymentCollect each month
- Verify the hardware.
For EMV, test the ISO/Processor provided PAX terminal.
For Non-EMV , we only support un-encrypted USB readers such as Magtek or IDTech. To verify the reader compatibility, open a blank text document and swipe a credit card. If you can see card data, the reader is supported.
Printers: Verify that the printer is connected and configured.
- Start the PaymentCollect Software AgreementTo expedite on-boarding, we use an on-line process for the Merchant Software License Request that allows multiple parties to complete an agreement electronically.In order to start the process, click on the ‘E-Document’ button below, and enter your contact information as well as the merchant’s. This will initiate the process by emailing you a unique hyper-link to the PaymentCollect Merchant License Request to use with this merchant. Once the ISO portion of the agreement has been completed, the merchant will be emailed a hyper-link to complete their portion and finish the process.Once the agreement is completed by the merchant, a copy will automatically be emailed to you and we will commence the process of creating the PaymentCollect and Processor credentials.
- Email the Processor VAR/Credentials to email@example.com