Shopify Integration for QuickBooks® POS
PaymentCollect’s Shopify Sync plugin for QuickBooks POS allows for seamless synchronization of inventory and sales data between Quickbooks POS and Shopify. Full inventory data for a list of user’s selected items is uploaded from Quickbooks POS to Shopify at the click of a button.
Sales Orders exchanged between Shopify and Quickbooks are converted into new Sales Receipts in Quickbooks POS.
From POS to Shopify
- Syncs all inventory data for a user defined QuickBooks product list:
- item number
- Synced items show in Shopify within a product categorization, mapped on a one-on-one basis, including inventory levels
From Shopify to POS
- New Shopify Sales Orders are created in QuickBooks
- Non existing QuickBooks customers are created
- Inventory levels are adjusted for each one of the corresponding products
How does it compare to WebGility
- PaymentCollect Shopify Sync is superior to Webgility.
- Webgility does not identify the items in the Sales Order and registers a sales receipt decreasing the inventory levels
- Webgility downloads a bulk figure representing sales for a given period and this is assigned to an account
- A Sales Receipt is created, identical, in principle, to the order in Shopify and match each item in that order with the corresponding item in QuickBooks
- PaymentCollect is more affordable